How to Choose a Web Design Company With Technical Expertise
Build your website -> Website Design -> Choose a web design company with business expertise
Criteria for Choosing a Web Design Company With Technical Expertise
Expert designers/coders should fit in the following profile.
1. Know how to write the HTML code which is the core of any web page.
2. Know how to use Cascading Style Sheets which is used to control font, colors and sizes and cleans up the code.
3. Have the skill of Search Engine Optimization. That means they should know how to get high ranking for your keywords.
4. Have the skill of designing logos, navigating graphics and editing images.
5. Have the understanding of where to submit your website to gain links and traffic.
6. Have his own website showing, maybe, some samples.
7. Have reference to past jobs, finished successfully on their website - a kind of portfolio.
8. Be able to correspond with you in English 24/7 either via messenger or phone.
9. Be willing to provide sample of your website before making full payment? If they are, then you can make a better decision of whether to hire them or not.
10. Have a listing and a good page rank in Google's search.
11. If you plan on using online marketing skills to attract new customers, see if the web designer has a specialist in house that can perform optimization and customer tracking.
Do your homework
Like I said on another page, determine how much information you want your website to expand on.
In a Nutshell
If you are a novice when it comes to website design or redesign, it may be in your best interest to look for a company that offers all inclusive services. Ask your web designer if they can provide web hosting services to secure the domain of your page and perform any necessary maintenance.
The most effective website design or redesign will simply address all of the necessary information that customers should be interested in learning more about, links to contact information and correlating images to go along with the services and products you offer.
If you were happy with your previous business web design services, you may want to contact them and ask about their services regarding updates or additions to your current site. At the same time, there is nothing wrong with working with newer web design companies to completely revamp your website. Companies do it all the time and their customers also enjoy a change of scenery when viewing their website.
A Website Tutorial
Learn to create your first website
Powered By: Voda Utilities