Mian Consulting 12/2001 - 10/2008 Milford NH
Owned and managed convenience stores as sole proprietor.
Fidelity Investments 03/2000 - 10/2001 Boston MA
- The business needed a database systems and applications for Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivables (AR), vendor management, sales and inventory.
- Developed a menu system consisting of AP, AR, Vendor, $Sales, Inventory. The latter in turn consisted of Bought, Sold and Net. There were the usual menu items such as Query, Input, Delete, Update, Next, Previous, Print etc. Created input forms for entering data. Used Informix 4GL, SQL, ESQL/C, and Informix Stored Procedures under UNIX.
- Sold the business.
- Extensive experience with customers as well as suppliers.
The group runs software to retrieve daily, monthly and quarterly data generating financial reports for retail clients. Three major parties were involved, namely business client, developers, and the report generators.
Moore Corp. 08/1998 - 10/1999 Minneapolis MN
- Working closely with business client, developed clear and concise business specifications in order to remove any ambiguity among the concerned parties, as far as scope of the project and resources available. Developed, then, functional and design specifications based on the business requirements.
- Developed and optimized retrieval of daily, monthly and quarterly data for customers using Informix 4GL, SQL, ESQL/C, Informix Stored Procedures, and UNIX Shell scripting.
- Optimized directory structure under UNIX to better organize files on the basis of daily, monthly and quarterly data. Before, these files were all in one directory. So, for a new employee, it was hard to navigate and search for a specific application.
- Developed UNIX Shell scripts, SQL and 4GL applications on Ad hoc basis for specific client requirements. Each specification was signed off by the concerned parties.
The company developed database applications to store and archive real estate data for U.S. counties, cities and towns involving residential, commercial and industrial properties.
Working closely with York County in Pennsylvania,
Sears and Roebuck 05/1998 - 08/1998 Chicago IL
- Business Requirement Specification.
- Functional and design specs based on the requirements.
- Applications to store initial data, retrieve on demand and modify data using Informix 4GL, SQL, ESQL/C, Informix Stored Procedures, and UNIX Shell scripting. Installed the application, remotely, and tested it at the client site to ensure that it worked properly to the client satisfaction.
Lyrix Inc. 09/1997 - 03/1998 N. Tewksbury MA
- Developed SQL queries to retrieve and generate reports for customers using BTEQ, Fastload and Multiload to submit data, commands and SQL statements to Teradata RDBMS.
- The company did special applications using Informix tools and utilities. Working with marketing and Fantasy Football organizers, developed a business-to-technical specification.
Fidelity Investments 05/1996 - 07/1997 Boston MA
- Generated input forms (screens) and processed data for the application using Informix forms, menu generating utilities, SQL, ESQL/C.
- Developed SQL queries to retrieve and process data for the Retail customers using BTEQ, Fastload/Multiload to submit data, commands and SQL statements to Teradata RDBMS.
A Website Tutorial
Learn to create your first website
Powered By: Voda Utilities